3 Nov 2015

October 2015 Favourites

Below are just some of my favourite hair and beauty products that I have been loving this month.

Christina Aguilera for women Perfume:
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume! It's amazing. If you haven't smelled it yet then you definitely have to!

MAC Studio Fix Foundation:
This is one foundation I always go back to for the colder months. It gives me a gorgeous flawless, full coverage look that lasts all day. The shade I use is NW20.

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxi lip gloss in Wild One:
This is a great everyday gloss! It's quite sticky but it lasts for hours on the lips. I only have one of these but I would definitely be interested in trying more.

MAC Prolong Wear Concealer:
This is a great concealer! All you need is one pump of this stuff and your done. It's well worth the money.

TreSemme Ultimate Hold Hair Spray:
This is a great hairspray, I tend to use this all the time when I put my hair up in a bun. It does exactly what it says, It locks in your fly away's, holds your style but is easily brushed out! love it!

Well they were my monthly faves, let me know what yours were!?!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment