17 Nov 2015

Review: Anotomicals Puffy the eye bag slayer, wake-up under eye patches.

I received these in a glossybox and have gone on to re-purchase them. These are great little patches. All you do is apply them to clean dry skin and sit back and relax for 30 minutes, I like to pop on a face mask while I have them on (may as well go the whole hog!).

For something so small they really do pack a punch. They are enriched with vitamins and collagen to help reduce dark circles, reduce puffiness and moisturizing agents to help prevent under eye aging. They leave my eye area super soft and moisturized and my makeup doesn't settle into my fine lines under my eyes.

So next time you have and important event or meeting after a night out make sure you have these at home.The will help big time!

If you are interested in getting these for yourself they can be found on www.cloud10beauty.com for €7.95 for 3 packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment